This is a game I originally wrote as a training tool for my friend who was going to appear on a TV talent show.
I’ve written an accompanying blog post that tells that story. Read it here: http://blog.danieljanus.pl/2020/01/03/word-champions/
If includes cryptic abbreviations, brand and product names the number of possibilities open up exponentially and you can no longer rely on English rules to help solve the puzzle, it basically becomes a trial & error permutations game.
EDIT: I only found these because I'm having so much fun playing the game! Great work!!!
Either that or make it super obvious the kinds of words that are allowable in the Tutorial example.
FWIW, the same puzzle also included "penis", and as I'm at the office right now, I filled that one in last.
How is your experience been with ClojureScript? It seems enticing to me now, considering giving it a try (I’m coming from JS realm).
Re-frame  in particular has been a joy to use; I've developed a few large apps in it and they've been quite easy to maintain.
This might just be my taste, but quite often I'd like to get to the point that I can unit test all of a game's logic, or even play a version of the game in the REPL, before hooking up what are then very thin subs and event handlers.
Before I implement one, I'll likely add permalinks to puzzles, so you can race against your friends in solving the exact same riddle just by sharing a URL.
Nginx should automatically gzip all assets. But I just checked and apparently it doesn't. I'll reconfigure, thanks!