|I realize the general consensus around here may be that the best investment would be in yourself (have 25k? start a business!), but surely some people have "normal" investments, too. How do you hack it?|
I don't think it'd be very beneficial to discuss specific stocks, funds, etc; but other than that it's a very open ended question.
Some thoughts (but post whatever),
* Do you have a 401k? IRA? Roth or not? Do you max them? Why or why not?
* Do you have an investment account that isn't a retirement account? Why or why not?
* Do you pick individual stocks? Do you have someone else? Do you use a managed mutual fund or ETF? Why or why not?
* Do you use passive index mutual funds? Bonds? CDs? Why or why not?
* And whatever else comes to mind...