Tray is a visual programming tool for APIs. It’s a low-code user experience that allows anyone* to precisely instrument the data flow between their SaaS tools. *No dev resources required.
We’re a well-funded startup with a team in San Francisco and 80+ in our London Engineering HQ. We have secured a huge Series C in November this year, at over 8.5x the valuation of our Series A in March 2018; we’ve worked hard on creating a fantastic support layer for our technical teams and now we’re expanding. We’re small (approaching medium sized) and dynamic, very open to new ideas and the work you do now will have a big impact on shaping how we grow our team and our product.
There’s an app out there for everything but most cloud software services are difficult to use together and doing so is very labour intensive. With our cutting-edge platform, our users can freely hack & strategise automations that leverage conditional logic and enterprise-class architecture.
Customers like Reddit, GitHub, Lyft & IBM are already reinventing how they work through Tray. Help us usher in the era of automation.
Current open roles:
- Technical Support Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4501133002
- Backend Software Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4363902002
- Implementation Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4368572002
- Frontend Software Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4363932002
- Manual Test Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4363907002
Apply: https://tray.io/jobs or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com