* [reading] Atomic Habits (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1847941834)
* [reading] So Good They Can't Ignore You (https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/product/1455509124)
* 97 Things Every Engineering Manager Should Know (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492050903)
* The Manager`s Path (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1491973897)
* The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0787960756)
* Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0787976377)
* Who: The A Method for Hiring (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345504194)
* Power Score: Your Formula for Leadership Success (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345547357)
I'm not sure I'll get to all of them but I spent quite some time researching them and think this is a good list.
I usually read 2 books simultaneously because I like to read them and let certain things sink in. It provides a nice way to link some insights.