We are looking for a Data Engineer to help us scale our data product across data collection, normalization, and modeling efforts. A best-in-class ETL pipeline is core to our ability to build a great product and have a meaningful impact on healthcare decisions.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and relevant past experience in working with data at scale (e.g. any of Postgres DB, Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Presto, Hive)
- Familiarity across full stack and a “get it done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where all technical members are encouraged to participate in and contribute to the business, product, sales, etc.
- Scaling out our data collection, normalization and modeling efforts to help build a best in class healthcare data platform
- Build, design, improve, and launch new API features. To learn more, see: https://ribbon.readme.io/docs
- Manage independent work-streams while also working collaboratively with data science (e.g., deploying new models) and business teams (e.g., sales engineering)
If interested, please reach out to email@example.com!