Pex built one of the largest search engine for audio-visual content (https://softwareengineeringdaily.com/2018/06/22/video-search...) with primary focus on rights holders and creators.
We're looking for senior engineers for positions listed bellow:
- QA to help us to deliver the best bug-free products to our clients
- Lead Front-End engineer to lead our existing team of 4 and expand it beyond it current size
- C/C++ to help us optimize our algorithms
- signal processing and machine learning (mostly R&D)
- DBA architect (Postgres [with Citus], FoundationDB, others)
- Go and Java for work on our backend systems
- DevOps and SRE folks to help us to scale our services
- equal salary within US (no matter where you live you are paid as in LA)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- fully covered health benefits (gold/platinum) [70% coverage for dependants]
- 4 months paid parental leave
- $300 monthly limit on work related expenses (commuting, books, ...)
- covering all costs of visiting conferences, education, ...
- 50 hour work week (including commute)