Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

> Best thing is to just not have anything to do with the US of A.

The US is about 4% of the world population. The rest of the world about 96%.

(Google for "US population" and "world population", use mathematical process known as division.)




Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact

Search: