|Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with the salaries of healthcare professionals. Healthcare staffing has historically been dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars.|
CareRev is a technology company modernizing healthcare staffing. For hospitals, we provide a flexible, high-quality, lower-cost workforce, and the SaaS tools to better manage their own flexible workforce. For professionals, we help them make more money on their schedule. For patients, we make sure our partner facilities have the tools to get professionals bedside when they are needed most.
We are growing 15%+ monthly and expanding into new markets. We are a fast-growing company intent on becoming the market leader and pushing our product and service nationwide.
We are looking for a sales leader to join our team. Our sales team uses a cross-divisional sales approach, including engaging hospital and hospital systems at the C-Level. This position requires an individual who is willing to follow the trends of healthcare staffing, research change and act as an advisor to potential clients. You must have prior experience selling software and/or services to hospitals at the executive level. We are here to support our clients with our product and knowledge, so we expect you to bring some industry knowledge.
● Work as a team with marketing and the Inside Sales Representatives to prospect existing and new markets, create, prioritize, and enrich lists of potential clients.
● Use your own network to further your sales process. We have leads and contacts, but fully expect you to come onboard with previous local industry connections that will help your sales process.
● Attend conferences and networking events.
● Qualify leads by understanding the prospect’s needs.
● Discover client's needs and wants. Describe how CareRev fits into these needs and wants.
● Find and meet with decision-makers along with champions.
● Drive sales process from first meeting to close, including cross-divisional and operational level.
● Work with Account Manager to onboard facilities that you close.
● Use our CRM/Hubspot to help manage relationships and provide weekly and monthly sales reports to management.
● Check-in calls with previous customers to keep relationships strong.
● This is not an entry-level position, we expect you to have 5-10 years of experience selling software/technology to hospitals.
● We would prefer it if you have worked and scaled with a healthcare startup before.
● Consultative Sales experience, research-based and value selling.
● You enjoy calling on customers. Hunting leads, making calls, sending emails doesn’t bother you.
● You have a positive attitude, and you’re not discouraged easily.
● You’re metrics oriented and focus on achieving clear goals each day.
Who We Are:
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Florida, Illinois, and other States book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have a smart, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. CareRev has an amazing group of investors including top healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator, and YC partners and alumni. We offer full benefits, our office is 2 miles from Venice Beach in sunny Los Angeles.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org