- Dev with 10+ years of experience
- Last 2 years in an architect role with technical leadership responsibilities
- Planning to apply for senior roles at FAANMG
I am fairly good at solving system design and scenario based questions, but I am confused about what resources to use to prepare for whiteboard/programming questions (not 100% sure if these are relevant at senior level?). Below is the list of resources I was suggested:
1. Cracking the Coding Interview
2. Elements of Programming Interviews
3. Online Judge - LeetCode, HackerRank etc.
I have used cracking the coding interview for my interviews right out of school, but I was told that it is not relevant anymore and I should focus on Elements of Programing Interviews.
Same with Online Judge, I was told to use an online judge (LeetCode, HackerRank) over books.