We have a openings for mid ($85-$100K) and senior ($100-125K) level positions. Please see our website for a very detailed job description written by a developer for developers. No plain, repetitive, HR riddled job description here, we want you to know what you are really getting into:
- We have an engineering first culture. Good engineering principles and strategy drives business development decisions, not the other way around.
- We are not a startup. We are committed to steady and sustainable growth that doesn't sacrifice engineering excellence or our people for numbers.
- If you apply as instructed, we will give you a yay or nay response. No black holes here!
- We have a commitment to transparency and offer a “no surprises experience” throughout the interview and hiring process.
- We practice and preach sound development practices. You are likely to learn and grow as a developer while working here.
- You will have the option of working from home (US only) or our office, whatever suits you best. Let’s make the most of our time and minimize commuting when not necessary.
- We emphasize work/life balance and adopt policies that make sure our people don’t get burnt out. For instance, our PTO/Vacation policies are designed so that you actually use them.
- A commitment to Agile Principles while not being enslaved to any particular methodology.
- You are committed to automated testing of all the software you write (our apps typically have 92%+ test coverage).
- You recognize that there is a lot of idealism in the software development community and are not disenchanted with the the day-to-day realities of programming.