Avoid deserts and sugary drinks.
Exercise is weight lifting. Focus on explosive lifts with lots of rest between sets to avoid lactic acid.
Raw or barely cooked:
- 100% grass feed meat.
- Chicken, porc, lamb
- Organs: brain, liver, etc.
and followed by:
- Good quality non salted butter
- Cheese, eggs, milk
- 0 carbs
- 0 Grains, raw or cooked vegetables
- Yes to fermented vegetables, but in low quantity
- No sugar, no processed food
- Watermelon or other local food, in moderate quantity (1 o 2 per week)
More detailed fruit and bread for breakfast, salads or soups for lunch, and a highly variable dinner. Usually healthy but I like to buy what I feel like that day and make it, rather than plan the whole day out.
Having said that I do enjoy a pizza on occasion :P
I don't overly worry about it. We plan and cook and that really takes care of it.