Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

We still use PSI for tyre pressures in UK, probably some other things too.

They're given in N/m^2, but all the petrol station machines are in PSI, probably because the numbers just fall better.

I thought they were given in bars instead of N/m^2.

Aye, could be. Just checked my manual and they're in KPa and Bar.

Applications are open for YC Winter 2020

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact