Look forward to your feedback and happy to answer any question. #AskMeAnything
Formats we support: https://docs.blobcity.com/docs/using-blobcity-with-diverse-d...
If you fire
"SELECT SUM(amount) from shop.sales"
and you have 1 billion sales transactions in your table; since the "SUM(amount)" returns a single row, we count it as 1 row selected for billing purposes. And the charge is $10 per million rows selected. Always rounded upwards to the nearest millionth.
select * from datastore.PDFs where _txt LIKE 'hello'
* Store JSON & XML data side by side in the same table
* Store your images and perform face detection and run your custom image classifiers on the same
* Schemaless storage with auto indexing on first query
* Clustering with automated sharding
* Integrated AI & ML libraries: TensorFlow, DeepLearning4J, Weka, OpenNLP and more …
* Java & Scala based stored procedures, for extreme high speed data operations
* ACID compliant down to individual records
* Advanced permission control, data encryption & data compression
* The only DB offering full integrated on-disk and in-memory storage