Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

Basics should be concepts that get you to 80% and tell you where to look for the rest 20%. This book tries to get you directly to 95% and is best treated as a reference book.



Applications are open for YC Winter 2020

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact

Search: