PAIGE is a start-up using machine learning to improve cancer diagnosis. We're looking for AI Scientists and Engineers to join us. You'll be part of a team of world-leading experts in machine learning, computer vision and pathology.
Requirements for AI Scientist Role:
- PhD degree (or defending very soon)
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR, IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Strong Python coding skills, with expertise in deep learning for computer vision
Requirements for AI Engineer Role:
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at PAIGE.
- Attend conferences to present your work.
In addition to our excellent benefits package, we provide competitive salaries and stock options to our employees. Learn more and apply at https://paige.ai/careers
We also have open software engineering roles.