At Genospace, our mission is to deliver the software platform that makes biomedical data useful and usable by everyone.
Your work as a Software Engineer at Genospace will impact patients at the most critical junctures in their lives, researchers seeking to make advances based on a sea of high-dimensional data, physicians deploying personalized medicine in everyday practice, and laboratories conducting some of the most advanced analyses in the world.
• What We’re Looking For:
- Experience building and deploying full stack web applications
- Demonstrated understanding of foundational computer science topics
- Capacity to work through tasks at any level of the stack and deliver correct and well-tested code with some oversight
- Experience with common software development practices such as version control (Git), unit testing, and continuous integration
- Ability to determine accurate and dependable delivery estimates
- Ability to foresee and test against potential functional and scalability problems and own issues through resolution
- A self-starter that uses good judgment in how best to apply their time effectively
- Strong commitment to teamwork
• Education & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in full software development lifecycle preferred, but not necessary
- No prior experience in life sciences or healthcare is required, but ample curiosity and a willingness to learn are a must
Please apply at https://careers.genospace.com/