Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

> one of those pads that they put down that absorbs liquids to keep it sanitary

I believe the colloquial term is "pee pad."

We call it an “inco pad” here.. inco being from incontinence, but they’re useful in far more situations than just incontinence!

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact