Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

Having recently visited a few, I’m thinking no.

You are a Dwarf Fortress player? I don't think anyone else "visits" aquifiers.

How does one visit an aquifer? A shaft?

To be fair I would happily call a cistern an aquifer, so it may be a British thing???



Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact