I’ve built a simple tool (https://www.seotrack.co/) that compares your organic traffic with SEO changes done around the same time. SEO changes includes on-page SEO changes, SEO & website errors, changes in internal links, changes in backlinks and google algorithm changes.
It does three things well:
1. Automatically tracks all your SEO changes.
2. Compares it with organic traffic around the same time.
3. And notifies you if anything goes wrong with your SEO.
Few things it doesn’t do are:
1. Tracking JS based websites.
2. Tracking only one sub domains under a domain.
Fixing subdomains and JS based websites is not a priority as of now as majority of the websites (that relies on SEO for traffic) don’t fall under these two categories.
If you want to try this - do leave your details on the website (https://www.seotrack.co/) and I’ll send you the invite in the next few days.
Appreciate your feedback.