|Razorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We act as the payments layer for businesses and provide end-to- end solutions required for operating payments at scale in their business models, not just as a software but as an actual extension of their business. Our clients characterize Razorpay as the entity which builds the future of payments for them today. We have designed products to help organizations control their entire flow of money, starting from accepting payments to managing them internally to disbursing required payments to vendors. These products serve as a layer on top of the payment gateway and provide different functionalities like charging recurring payments, collecting bank account transfers in the same dashboard, generating payable SMS links and mail invoices and so much more. In its 3 years of existence, Razorpay has been able to garner over 75,000 merchants who trust us including the likes of IRCTC, Swiggy, Zomato, Zerodha, GoIbibo and may more. We are on a mission to simplify the journey of money throughout India and we are just getting started.|
As a SRE manager, you will get to:
● Own and drive your team of engaging in Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis, Change Management and project/ programs to improve key performance metrics.
● Possess the technical experience and hands-on technical skills to partner with team members and be comfortable to deep dive.
● Mentor, grow, and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success, and enable them to become technical leaders.
● Scale the team up by sourcing and hiring talented operational focused engineers both externally and internally.
● Drive cross-team and cross-org alignment around reliability between Product and Infrastructure engineering teams.
● Be customer champion and drive the engineering support team to achieve and maintain availability of platform. Work with team to meet MTTD and MTTR timelines.
● Manage the support team to handle incoming support requests, communication to customers and mgmt.,
● Design and implement tools and process to improve reliability, efficiency and performance of platform
● Drive SOP documentation, escalation process and train team to follow process.
● Participate and drive on-call duties, support and schedule
● Handle support escalations from 24/7 on-call support.
Who You Are:
● You have 5+ years of software support, reliability, or operations engineering experience in a highly customer-focused environment.
● You have 3+ years experience successfully managing a team of 5-8 engineers on large-scale projects that included technical deep-dives and production troubleshooting in the areas of: distributed systems, code, networking, storage, and operating systems.
● 3+ years programming in one or more of: Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, or C
● 5+ years UNIX systems knowledge and/or systems administration background
● Good understanding of managing monitoring and alerting systems
● Experience with machine learning is plus
● Good understanding of docker
● You possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate teams.
● You will bring a strong perspective and collaborative partnership that drives change, and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex operational or reliability challenges.
Please write to email@example.com in case you are interested.