|On Github: https://github.com/oormicreations/OormiPass|
* Stores passwords securely using AES encryption.
* Requires only one master password to access all passwords.
* Stores other useful info like usernames, urls, notes etc.
* Items are categorized neatly into groups, which can be accessed easily by simply clicking their names in the list.
* Users can customize the groups and all items in the group.
* Open URLs directly from Oormi Pass and paste your username and password. Save precious time.
* Functions to auto log out and change master password.
* Hide or show passwords.
* Built in password generator.
* Minimal UI.
* Runs on MS Windows 7 to 10, Linux and Mac OS.
* Code::Blocks 17.12, MinGW, C++11, wxWidgets 3.1.2
* Dependencies: wxWidgets 3.1.2, wxSmith, Crypto++ 5.6.3
Binary for Windows (exe) is available.