|We are a well-funded-but-stealth YCombinator company solving a fundamentally fun and hard problem in the system software space. |
There are two of us today and we're looking to hire Engineers #1 and 2 to help us expand and grow our business and product. Because of the nature of our product you will have the opportunity to work on both incredibly low-level and high-level problems. Because of the size of our team, you will be "CEO" of whatever you create.
You should be extremely detail-oriented and have a high bar for quality - for us, performance is crucial and errors cost lives (just kidding! maybe.)
This is a salaried full-time position with stock options and medical benefits (other benefits listed below). If you're curious and want to know more, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some fine print:
We really, really, want you to have a deep knowledge of:
* File Systems, Operating Systems
* Highly scalable server architectures
* Networking and Distributed Systems
* Databases background is a plus
Additionally, you should have:
* B.S, M.S, or Ph.D., in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
* Expert knowledge of either C++ or Java (Shell scripting and Obj-C are a plus).
* Familiarity with the UNIX working environment
If you have any projects you've done on the side, we'd love to see them!
* Competitive salaries and stock options at an early stage startup
* Medical Benefits
* Free lunches, snacks, and a fridge fully stocked with BEvERages
* Build your dream development machine
* An XBOX 360 and Netflix
* Health insurance
* Working on University Avenue in Palo Alto (goes well with the free lunches ;)