At PAIGE.ai, we are a start-up using machine learning to make the world better. We are creating algorithms that will revolutionize the clinical diagnosis and treatment of cancer. We pair digitized pathology slides with clinical notes and our machine learning algorithms to allow pathologists to diagnose cancer faster and more accurately.
We're looking for AI Scientists and Engineers to join us. In this role you'll be part of a team of world-leading experts in machine learning, computer vision and pathology. You'll be working to save lives by improving the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and treatment outcome.
Recent graduates and PhD candidates who will defend soon are welcome to apply!
Requirements for AI Scientist Role:
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Strong Python coding skills, with expertise in deep learning for computer vision
Requirements for AI Engineer Role:
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at PAIGE.
- Attend conferences to present your work.
In addition to our excellent benefits package, we provide competitive salaries and stock options to our employees.
Learn more and apply at https://paige.ai/careers
Email me with any questions: email@example.com