BusinessVPN is building the next-generation secure network for SMBs that want the ease-of-use of a consumer VPN, but need centralized management, powerful web filtering, and end-to-end encrypted audit logging.
We are growing the team and adding a Golang engineer to work on our custom VPN framework for the server and cross-platform clients, as well as an Elixir engineer to work on our Phoenix web app and control plane API. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new B2B SaaS offering and to directly influence the product. The work is challenging, but fun and varied: cross-platform considerations, user management, SSO, payment API, end-to-end secrets/key management, device management, application delivery, to name a few!
* Cross-platform Go development experience (macOS, Windows, Linux)
* Familiar with network protocol design, C10K problem, and Go garbage collector highly desired
* Secure systems design experience is a nice to have (cryptography, AWS KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.)
* Experience containerizing applications using Docker (e.g., Kubernetes concepts desired!)
* Proficiency with Elixir, Phoenix, and Ecto frameworks
* Experience running an Elixir application in production
* Experience with Distillery, Erlang/OTP concepts, and AWS a huge plus!
Please email email@example.com with "BusinessVPN Application" in the subject line and include your current resume, links to shipping apps or code you are most proud of. Thanks for looking and best of luck!