BusinessVPN is building the next-generation secure network for SMBs that want the ease-of-use of a consumer VPN, but need centralized management, powerful web filtering, and end-to-end encrypted audit logging.
We are growing the team and adding an Elixir engineer to work on our Phoenix web app and control plane API, and a Golang engineer to work on our custom VPN framework for the server and cross-platform clients. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new B2B SaaS offering and to directly influence the product. The work is challenging, but fun and varied: cross-platform considerations, user management, SSO, payment API, end-to-end secrets/key management, device management, application delivery, to name a few!
* Proficiency with Elixir, Phoenix, and Ecto frameworks
* Experience running an Elixir application in production
* Experience with Distillery, Erlang/OTP concepts, and AWS a huge plus!
* Cross-platform Go development experience (macOS, Windows, Linux)
* Familiar with network protocol design, C10K problem, and Go garbage collector highly desired
* Secure systems design experience is a nice to have (cryptography, AWS KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.)
* Experience containerizing applications using Docker
Please email email@example.com with "BusinessVPN Application" in the subject line and include your current resume, links to shipping apps or code you are most proud of. Thanks for your interest!