|Razorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We act as the payments layer for businesses and provide end-to- end solutions required for operating payments at scale in their business models, not just as a software but as an actual extension of their business. Our clients characterize Razorpay as the entity which builds the future of payments for them today. We have designed products to help organizations control their entire flow of money, starting from accepting payments to managing them internally to disbursing required payments to vendors. These products serve as a layer on top of the payment gateway and provide wonderful functionalities like charging recurring payments, collecting bank account transfers in the same dashboard, generating payable SMS links and mail invoices and so much more. In its 3 years of existence, Razorpay has been able to garner over 75,000 merchants who trust us including the likes of IRCTC, Swiggy, Zomato, Zerodha, GoIbibo and may more. We are on a mission to simplify the journey of money throughout India and we are just getting started.|
Are you someone who speak, write & love the code? Come, be a part of revolutionising the payments space in India, contribute with your code
As a Principal Engineer/Architect, you will get to:
● Design, architect, and deliver a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from architects
● Drive innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
● Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
● Estimate efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
● Run review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
● Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
● Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
● Rise above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
● Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
● Be a self-starter who works well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
● Provide good attention to details
● Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively salable & distributed system
● Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Please write to email@example.com with few lines in case you are interested.