- All: Various documentation issues
- Including versioning in the documents
- Available in InfluxDB 1.6. now!
- Influx: GroupTag not grouping https://github.com/influxdata/kapacitor/pull/1773
- Influx: last() is really slow https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/issues/8997
- Influx: Cannot update / edit tags https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/issues/3904
- Apparently you can have tags and fields with the same names which bump up the query times by 1000x times, without ever knowing what's wrong (fixable by adding ::tag to the value)
- Cannot incrementally restore incrementally backed up databases (we made a script to do that) https://github.com/motleyagency/influxdb-incremental-restore
- Kapacitor does not support subqueries
- Kapacitor does not (properly) support queries from multiple measurements
- Cannot have field and tags with same name
- Cast syntax doesn't work either (https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/pull/6529)
- Telegraf: Telegraf HTTPJson plugin does not support custom timestamps
- The TickScript editor sometimes hangs for good and requires Chronograf restart
- Minor: No up-to-date syntax highlighting for TickScript in any common editors
That said we most likely would have ran into similar issues with out time series databases and I applaud their effort to keep InfluxDB open source.