|Contract Simply (https://contractsimply.com) is looking for a Senior Product Manager in Austin or is willing to relocate.|
Contract Simply is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. We help banks manage their large and complex construction loan portfolio using intelligent automation and integrated payments. Unlike a typical loan, a construction loan isn’t a single payment. Instead, it’s broken up into monthly payments called draws. That monthly draw process is complicated, with many stakeholders and hundreds or thousands of documents. Currently, all of this is managed with excel spreadsheets, PDFs, emails, and paper checks.
Our software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process this documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
We’re currently small (10 employees), YC-backed, and are already working with several of the largest lenders in the industry. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for a product manager who is happy to take ownership of the product lifecycle and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Your key responsibilities will be to set the medium-term vision and strategy of the product and communicate that strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
Day-to-day, that might include:
* Conducting user interviews
* Producing and iterating upon wireframes
* Reviewing competitive landscape and positioning
* Communicating with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to gather feedback and communicate the current plan
* Producing and updating a product roadmap
* Manage internal processes to define the product strategy, roadmap, and priorities
* Develop a strategic understanding of target markets and evolving trends in the construction lending space
* 5+ years experience as a product manager, preferably with enterprise software products
* Experience managing a product across its lifecycle, including: concept, design, user testing, initial release, enhancements, bug finding/fixing, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills - Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
* Skilled at working across functional teams
* The ability to say “no”, but explain why in language the stakeholder understands
* Gathering and understanding user feedback, whether that be direct feedback from a user or aggregated “feedback” in the form of analytics (and understanding when/why to use either direct user feedback or statistical feedback)
* Ruthless prioritizer who balances the needs of customers and stakeholders
* Experience managing the balance between short-term needs with long-term goals
* Experience utilizing evidence-based decision-making
* Transparency in decision-making and process
We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus equity. Our culture is open, transparent, and fun. We work hard, but also take time for our families, friends, and hobbies.
If you're interested, please contact me at email@example.com