* Just ended a 5 year relationship that I felt was ultimately going to hold me back in life
* Saying yes to more things that scare the hell out of me -- those things are often the most fun (a way to beat the anxiety out of me _shrug_)
* Working as a machine learning tech lead at a large tech company and considering the possibility of going into management soonish
* Working on being really intentional with my time and who I spend it with
* Working on health in all aspects (physical, mental, emotional, and financial)
i find if i don't actively try to be intentional, i become too reactive and time melts away -- i'll do some things i want to do, but also a decent number of things i never did.