Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

You can also ask an ergonomic specialist, they do refer to piano posture at least.

Yeah, experts tend to explore related fields (I guess that's why they are experts), but I do wonder when actual, relevant one-off searching will actually work.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact