| ||Ask HN: What is your sleep cycle?|
29 points by duch 5 months ago | hide | past | web | favorite | 19 comments |
|My sleep cycle is fucked (3-8AM) and I spend most of my time in the office (10AM-6PM) half asleep. Every couple of days, come home early to get a couple of hours of sleep in the evening.|
I find myself very productive in the night, after 11 PM (reading/programming), but I'm now resolved to change my sleep cycle to an optimal one.
I was wondering what your sleep cycle is, and how do you maintain it over time. It would be great if you can answer,
- What is your typical sleep cycle? How many hours of sleep do you need to feel fresh in the morning?
- Is it different over the weekend? Do you find it difficult to switch back to "normal" cycle on Mondays?
- Do you think your sleep cycle is optimal for you? If you can change it, what would it be?
- Are you productive at night or are you a morning person?
- Your best productive hours?
| Apply to YC