Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

Assume you work from home, you can deduct portion of your internet, electricity, gas bill and mortgage. If you work primarily from home and go into the office, you can deduct millage.

Best thing for you to talk to an accountant.

How is the company paying you? Are you going through an agency? If not, you might have to get an independent insurance.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact