1) 16 notebooks from the book "Python Machine Learning" by Raschka & Mirjalili
2) Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Random Forests, and k-Means Clustering notebooks by Nitin Borwankar
3) scikit-learn tutorial notebooks by Jake VanderPlas
4) Lots of deep learning notebooks from the book "Deep Learning with Python" by François Chollet
Bonus) Jupyter notebook on AWS tutorial (when your local computer just won't handle your notebook requirements):
Please share your jupyter notebook recommendations.
AWS also recently released a product called AWS SageMaker which is a hosted notebook environment . I haven't been able to find any good tutorials on it unfortunately. They claim you can go from data, to notebook, to model, to production all within the AWS ecosystem integrating with tools like AWS ETL/Glue/S3/etc.
 - https://aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/
NLP, genetic algorithms, and reinforcement learning.