Don't get afraid because our website is in German because we hire English speakers for technical roles, too.
We have a true "engineering over management" culture. Our CTO, worked with Erich Gamma at IBM (Gang of Four) and our team of 22 developers consists of great people both from a technical and "social" perspective.
What we do:
- Tailored web apps with heavy number crunching on the server - e.g., we build the software analyzing all the weather data in Switzerland.
- We are building a SaaS product for Yoga studios in Zurich that can be adjusted to other local businesses with a few clicks, meaning that you can adjust it for the needs of hairdressers without having to code.
People say our interview process is awesome:
0) Recruiter call, 10 minutes, not more.
1) Phone screen with our CTO
2) Two sessions of remote pair-programming with our engineers (no Google-like algorithmic questions but reasonable pair-programming tasks).
3) Onsite half a day with us. We pay your stay in Zurich and travel expenses.
Tell us if you are interested and say hi at: