Wego is the leading travel metasearch engine in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who aspires to build a world-class infrastructure. As a member of the team, you will be exposed to all production services and infrastructure. This allows you to be a major multiplier on Wego’s product velocity. Our goal is to create a culture of service ownership and automate processes to increase safety and productivity.
- Multi-region deployments as well as multi-datacenter replication
- Intelligent deployment pipelines with automated canary analysis and rollbacks
- Uncover systemic weaknesses in our distributed systems via Chaos Engineering
- Move our microservices to a container-based infrastructure using Kubernetes
- Build developer tools to increase engineering productivity and open-source them
- CI/CD: Ansible, Jenkins, Spinnaker
- HashiCorp ecosystem: Packer, Terraform
- Application layer: Java, Ruby, Lua, Python, Kong (Nginx)
- Distributed systems: Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Infrastructure: Linux, AWS, GCP
If this sounds like fun, please send your résumé to alex at wego.com.