- Gen software engineering (Platform team) - C++ expertise
- Controls Engineer
- Behavior Planning Engineer (Machine Learning & Data Science combo)
- Perception Engineeer, Machine Learning Engineer
- SW Engineer - Test (SF): Testing Infrastructure & Automation
- Field Test Engineer Florida: 50% software 50% hardware, Miami/Fort Lauderdale area
- "Full Stack" Truck Tech Engineer: Help scale our trucking operations in any way possible. In charge of product discovery, development, deployment, and design for our trucking business.
- Internship (SW or EE): On a limited basis, we are open to extremely talented internship candidates. In addition to a resume, attach anything that will show us that you’re exceptional (non-school projects, side-businesses, etc).
We currently run our trucks autonomously on the highway, with freight. We are looking for awesome engineers who are comfortable working on a scrappy, driven engineering team. The team takes an extremely active role in the development and testing of Starsky Trucks on highways across the US.
We use Python, C++, and lots of bash scripting. We are a group of PhDs, masters, bachelors, college dropouts, and high school interns all working together. No matter your experience, we're looking for intelligent folks who have a history of diving excitedly into new fields. Able to sponsor all visas. All positions non-remote unless otherwise specified.
Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/starskyrobotics/