Apple's Fraud & Security (FEAR) team is looking for experienced software engineers to build large scala distributed systems.
We are hiring for Senior, Junior engineer roles.
Senior Engineer requirement.
- 5+ experience working on distributed systems.
- Exposure to big data pipelines in Spark/Kafka/Storm/Hadoop etc.
- Functional programming experience in Scala (cats, algebird) is a plus.
Junior Engineer requirement.
- Strong Data structure and algorithm background.
- Proficiency in a statically type language such as Java, C++, Scala.
- Exposure to distributed systems.
- You must be authorized to work in US. We are not sponsoring new work visa at this time.
- We do not use Javacript or build iOS apps. This is strictly a backend engineering team.
if interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with [HN] in email subject
What about OPT?