|About the company:|
Razorpay is revolutionizing the payments space in India with the mission to simplify online payments. Started in 2013, the company is growing aggressively with multiple product offerings addressing needs of the Indian merchants and consumers. Our revenues grew 15x in 2017 over the previous year as we expanded our merchant base from 20,000 to 65,000 businesses, including the likes of Goibibo, Yatra, Zomato, Zoho, DSP BlackRock and Zerodha. The company is targeting to reach a base of 2 lakh businesses in 2018 and impact lives of 25 million consumers by 2020.
Product Manager (PM) / Senior Product Manager (SPM):
* Take complete ownership of the product you are working on - performance, roadmap, execution and outcomes
* Use analytics, market research, customer feedback, sales insights and competitive analysis to understand opportunities and convert them into product solutions/features
* Lead a cross-functional team in creating and launching products that businesses, customers and developers love
* Prioritize features and products based on user needs and strategic vision of the company
* Document product strategy and feature specifications that are comprehensible to both business and technical stakeholders
* Figure out go-to market strategy and work with stakeholders to realize the best results
* 2+ years (for PM) and 5+ years (for SPM) of product management experience with delivering products at scale.
* History of leading and executing in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
* Empathy and appreciation for user (customer, merchant and developer) needs
* Comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions
* Ability to lead cross-functional groups and drive action
* Prior technical experience or payments industry experience is a plus.