Ronin Health is a cancer care platform for medical oncologists and their patients. It provides tools and insights for cancer diagnosis, treatment and supportive care.
Our multi-million dollar seed round just closed via a prominent tech billionaire and global healthcare company. We are currently working with the a number of the nation’s most recognized oncologists and working with a large cohort of medical records containing tens of millions of patient data points.
We’ve been concepting the business for the last 7 months and are now incorporating and hiring the founding team. This is a “green field”, “first in” role. The CEO is hired and other positions are at the offer stage.
- Hire and develop an the best technical talent to create an outstanding engineering team
- Build a rock solid technology platform that becomes the de facto daily operating system for clinicians
- Innovate algorithms research, machine learning infrastructure, front-end development and QA
- Become an invaluable colleague and member of the executive team
- Provide technical authority in strategy planning with the board and in enterprise sales engagements
- Raise your game and use your talents and years of experience to benefit the sufferers of one of the world’s most terrible diseases
- 8+ years of VP-level engineering management experience with a track record of running the full engineering organization
- Proven ability to rapidly scale engineering organizations at young, high growth companies while maintaining the highest standards of talent, product quality, and culture
- Strong organizational management skills, with a toolkit of processes and best practices ready on day one
- Extensive track record of developing high-performance healthcare enterprise technologies
- Experience with big-data, ML engineering platforms
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
Please apply via Oxeon Partners, who assisted with the company design, at: firstname.lastname@example.org