Backed by the co-founders of PayPal (Max Levchin and Peter Thiel), Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, and Carl Pascarella (former CEO of Visa). We are building the next generation of B2B financial services with better tech and without the restrictions of legacy technology.
Our Stack is Elixir, Erlang, Postgres, Kubernetes, React, Redux, GraphQL -> We love functional programming.
What we bring
- At Brex we take input from everyone. Engineering included. Your voice will be heard.
- We’d rather have one strong, well-compensated engineer instead of having five stressed, underpaid engineers.
- Small, accountable and autonomous teams of amazing people, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve our way of working.
- We believe that great individual contributors generate as much (or more!) value as engineering managers, and we compensate them accordingly.
What you bring
- Exceptional technical background.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for what you’re building. What you build today will be the foundation for dozens of other systems in the future.
- Frankness on discussing technical matters. If you disagree with how things are being done, we encourage you to speak up. You can attack an idea without attacking the person behind it.
- Passion for code. We love people that take pride in and love programming, especially if they’ve done so since a very young age.
(Newly grads, contact us anyway. We love training you guys.)
Job descriptions are here: https://jobs.lever.co/brex. Feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll move you through our process: felipe (at) brex (dot) com.