|So me and some work friends were looking at https://cryptoroulette.info/|
We thought, this is ridiculous; someone could buy random crypto's & be net positive right now. Our next thought was, we should find a way to commemorate the craziness that is the current hype in the "crypto space". So we created https://www.cblocks.io
It's an experiment in art/psychology. Are people willing to essentially just buy a USB pre-loaded with random crypto coins? We make it a keepsake because it's going to come in an acrylic case with a nice printed card outlining the coins that were selected for you.
For anyone wondering exactly how it works:
1. We've got a script that will pick 5 random crypto's from the top 300 on coinmarketcap.com.
2. We then generate paper wallets using an offline PC & transfer them to a USB.
3. Next, we delete the wallets from the PC.
4. We buy the coins at market on whatever exchange we find them on.
5.Then send the coins to the public addresses for each of your wallets.
6. Finally, we send you the USB in a nice collectors case with a sheet of paper explaining your cryptos!