- Albert Einstein by Walter Isaacson
- Functional Programming in JS by Michael Fogus
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Why the Tories Won by Tim Ross
- The Game by Neil Strauss (as a story of self-destruction and a guide on how not to treat women).
- Built to Sell by John Warrilow
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
I'm currently reading a handful of books on statistics and UX. This may change before the end of the year.
I think there's a few I might return to that are half done but I guess the fact I've put them down half way through disqualifies from being "the best".
Amd just to finish: I love these book posts. A good deal of books I read come from these :)
Einstein is a great book. I also recommend the NatGeo series after reading it - it's based on the book.