|I am looking for a better and rigorous ways of reviewing and testing web applications' usability. I use some of this criteria as a measure. But I am not satisfied, I believe even this criteria are vague and can be simplified. What are some you use? Or how can we simplify these points, maybe break them down into something specific?|
1. Consistent theme - pattern, layout colour, icons and fonts,
2. Simplicity and minimalism (Avoids unnecessary repetition)
3. Consistent messaging and communication,
4. User assistant and user guidance, with data. Expecting less from the user.
5. Inline help and other documentation
6. Error handling and communication of errors,
7. Error prevention and fallbacks
Are there any that I should include? Is there any way to make them be more specific and dead simple?