|Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much time data wrangling takes away from the actual analysis. We were just tired of spending time building and maintaining data pipelines. Then we noticed, so is everyone else! That is why we're creating an intuitive ETL tool that easily enables the data analysts themselves to integrate data from any source. This way data analysts can do their most significant work faster than ever before.|
Now we are looking to add engineers to our core engineering team to help build the infrastructure that modern data teams depend on to create and operate their data warehouse! It shouldn't take a CS degree to use big data effectively, and abstracting away the difficult parts is our mission.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you are going to do:
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of ETL software
- Come up with novel ideas on how to make complex technology user-friendly, and then turn those ideas into software
- Improve the scalability, performance, and robustness of our data processing systems
What we want to see in you:
- Coding in Java is second nature to you
- You build robust and scalable data systems three times as fast as other developers
- You’re living in or willing work in San Francisco
- You’re excited to work in a scrappy environment
- You’re down to earth and fun to be around. This is an absolute must!
Big plus if you have the following:
- Have experience with Cascading, Docker, and AWS
- Know the ins and outs of current big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, or Flink, but this is not an absolute requirement - you're a quick learner!
- Have startup experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.