Synack is redefining how organizations do security. We crowdsource ethical hackers from around the world and empower them with "smart" technology to create a solution for today's growing and ever-evolving cybersecurity demands. We are passionate about making the world more secure and our mission is to proactively help organizations defend against cyber attacks before they get breached.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Deliver modularized architecture designs, based on microservices architecture to support concurrent development within the team
- Adopt and follow best practices in building high-performance, efficient, resilient, scalable software which handles millions packets per second
- Deliver new features to the product suite on a continuous basis using Go, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, PhantomJS
- Develop novel techniques for safely and efficiently carrying out automated penetration tests against web applications at a massive scale
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5+ years of software development experience, backend cloud or on-prem services
- Production experience creating software with Golang is required (or 5+ years of C/C++ experience in system / networking / client-server programming)
- Experience with queueing/messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, NSQ, SQS etc.
- Knowledge of both relational and nonrelational database systems such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Security experience is a major plus
Full req and application: https://www.synack.com/company/careers/687156/