Stacktical develops Scalability Testing Automation softwares powered by predictive technologies and AI.
Think Sauce Labs but for Scalability.
We are looking for a AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in full DevOps capacity to accompany our customers in their IT management endeavours, and actively participate in building the Stacktical SaaS platform.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Maintenance of servers and microservices, including critical production environments, in Cloud and other hosting configurations (dedicated, vps and shared).
- Ensure the availability, performance and scalability of applications in respect of proven design and architecture best practices.
- Design and execute Capacity Planning strategies that ensure the scalability and the elasticity of the infrastructure.
- Manage a portfolio of softwares, their development life cycle and optimize their Continuous Integration and Delivery workflows (CI/CD).
- Automate the Quality & Reliability Testing of applications (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, System Tests).
If you are interested in working using great technology, with a no-bs mindset team of digital nomads, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject “Working at Stacktical”.
A full description of this opportunity is available at http://bit.ly/workatstacktical-devops
Keywords: DevOps, Capacity Planning, Scalability, Performance (load) Testing, SRE, CI, CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, Microservices, Python, R, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Beach