We solve on of the biggest problems in e-commerce: Normalizing product information. Using machine learning an NLP we transform broken, badly-labeled, unstructured data into useable, categorised and normalized data. See: https://www.slideshare.net/wealthportadmin/getting-started-w...
We are obsessed with functional programming. We use mainly Scala (backend) and we are researching a lot on NLP and ML. We look for:
- Senior Machine learning Researcher / Engineer - you will read & write papers on machine learning and/or implement algorithms in our core product.
- Senior Backend Scala engineer - you will build or well-tested backend and our core product.
- Data Preparation Export (Data Science) - you will help our customers adjust their data to our platform.
The interview process:
1) 15 min call with our tech recruiter (who is a former engineer)
2) Technical call with CTO
3) Onsite day solving a programming task with us.
Send us a short intro about yourself to:
Edit: Thanks! Mostly trying to catch people willing to upvote posts with a salary range.