We are looking for a backend engineer experienced in real-time distributed systems.
You would be working on our current platform (which has already gathered several TB of data and scaling), and on our new product: a real-time ad bidder backed by machine learning.
This might be the job for you if:
- You have experience with programming high performance systems in either Core Java, C#, Python, Go, Scala or Rust
- You have worked with ZooKeeper, Kafka, Consul or any of the other usual suspects
- You grin a bit with pride every time your system scales to new levels
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- You’re fluent in English
We’re a 2 years old growing AdTech company based in Paris with a team of roughly 20 international talented people, out of which 8 are engineers. We have achieved $40M in revenues this past year as well as being in the Top 25 worldwide within the mobile advertising industry.
On the other hand, what do we offer you?
- Rebuilding components from scratch (you know, the way you always wanted to ;))
- Wish list – choose your own equipment
- Latest technology
- Personal space: 1 engineer - 1 desk
- Be part of a team with very ambitious goals
- Balance between your professional and personal life
- Playstation and other perks (Snacks, team events, etc...)
- And of course, very competitive packages
tl;dr: We’re small, but shooting for the stars. If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact and grow, come join us.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or check other openings http://www.bidmotion.com/careers