|Hi! I finally met someone I really like and think she can really do something important for the mission. She seems to engage with idea just as much as I do and can definitely both embody it and bring specialized knowledge to the execution. I am already working with her to execute something I can't technically do. (Not Code BTW)|
Nonetheless—I want to very thorough and make sure we get to know each other much more.
What questions should we be asking each other?
What topics should we be broaching?
How do we get to deeply know each other in as short of a time as possible?
The best way to learn this is by hearing about what y'all did or wish you did.
I have some ideas. First of all:
* Would you like to be a cofounder or just a service provider?
If yes, then I would ask Jason Lemkin's two questions:
* Are you willing to do this for the next 7–10 years?
* And are you willing to go for 24 months until we have any real traction at all?
Then I think Mark Zuckerberg spending MONTHS vetting Sheryl Sandberg. He particularly wanted someone who wasn't afraid of people better than them. Possible question
* Who is better than you? Would you recruit them?
* What is your learning style?
* Are you doing it for the likes, the mission, or the money? How do you rank these?
* How would you manage a team? What would your weekly meeting structure look like?
Would love to get even more ideas from y'all! Thanks!