|We are GiveCampus, and we build fundraising software for educational institutions. Our goal is to build innovative software so schools can raise money, and make it cheaper and more accessible for everyone. 25 of the top 50 colleges in the US already use GiveCampus, and we are growing faster than we can currently build!|
Our engineering team is currently still small, and we're looking to add to the team to keep up with our continued growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- working professionally for 2+ years. Not currently hiring fresh bootcamp grads.
- great front end chops, but can still manage some of the backend functionality as well.
- eye for clean design (though not necessarily need to be a designer), and be able to implement and iterate quickly.
- can do css down to database queries, and be comfortable with everything in between.
- enjoy owning a feature or product, from idea to deployment, and support/iterating in the hands of users.
Our stack is Ruby on Rails, with mostly vanilla JS on the front end, and we're moving toward React where appropriate.
Michael Seibel, CEO of YC, expects us to be a household name in the next few years: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13896296. We were also covered by the Washington Post last year (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/04/19/colleges-are-going-online-to-crowdsource-donations-and-theyre-raising-millions/), and have more than quadrupled the number of schools using our software since it was published.
Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your github and a little about why you're interested in GiveCampus!